All Contributors
SonicStorm478
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant
• 11/19/2015

my planned roster for my mugen fullgame

My planned roster for my mugen game: Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Sonic (has an alternate mode using Excalibur), Tails, Alex Kidd, Estelle (from TLoH), Joshua (also from TLoH), Scherazard (again, from TLoH), Shulk (has an alternate mode using the junk sword), Fiora (alternate Mecha Fiora mode), Dunban (has an alternate mode using the monado), Frisk (has an alternate chara mode), Sans,  Asriel, Kyo, Iori, and K.

1 13
  • Upvote
  • Reply
SonicStorm478
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant
1
• 11/19/2015
SonicStorm478 wrote:
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
My planned boss characters: Shin Akuma, Orochi, Time Eater, Zanza, and a powered up Asriel.

[i have no boss plans for TLoH, as I have yet to beat the first game]

One question, Time Eater instead of Eggman?

Also not sure why you're putting Alex Kidd as a Sonic character...

Eggman would just be a complete joke if he was a boss character, and I plan to put Alex Kidd in because he deserves to be more known. I would put Square Enix characters in but square enix is trigger-happy with copyright strikes

0
• 11/19/2015
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
SonicStorm478 wrote:
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
My planned boss characters: Shin Akuma, Orochi, Time Eater, Zanza, and a powered up Asriel.

[i have no boss plans for TLoH, as I have yet to beat the first game]

One question, Time Eater instead of Eggman?

Also not sure why you're putting Alex Kidd as a Sonic character...

Eggman would just be a complete joke if he was a boss character, and I plan to put Alex Kidd in because he deserves to be more known. I would put Square Enix characters in but square enix is trigger-happy with copyright strikes

Good point

0
• 11/19/2015
Also kind of surprised Roy isn't here
1
• 11/19/2015

Actually, each set of characters is supposed to represent a company, not a specific franchise. I might replace Chun-Li with Zero, and replace K' with a character like Nakoruru, and Dunban with   that guy from xenogears [I forgot his name]. Not sure about a different character to replace Scherazard, maybe with a Ys character? And theres nothing to replace asriel with because undertale is the only real game toby fox has done right now.

0
• 11/19/2015
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
Actually, each set of characters is supposed to represent a company, not a specific franchise. I might replace Chun-Li with Zero, and replace K' with a character like Nakoruru, and Dunban with   that guy from xenogears [I forgot his name]. Not sure about a different character to replace Scherazard, maybe with a Ys character? And theres nothing to replace asriel with because undertale is the only real game toby fox has done right now.

Fei Wong Wong is the guy from Xenogears

1
• 11/19/2015

>Fei Wong Wong

>Wong Wong

>Wong

u wot

0
• 11/19/2015
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
>Fei Wong Wong

>Wong Wong

>Wong

u wot

I'm not joking that's really his name

Also he's owned by Square and I thought you said no Square charas?

1
• 11/19/2015
SonicStorm478 wrote:
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
>Fei Wong Wong

>Wong Wong

>Wong

u wot

I'm not joking that's really his name

Also he's owned by Square and I thought you said no Square charas?

oh wait

Oh

0
• 11/19/2015
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
SonicStorm478 wrote:
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
>Fei Wong Wong

>Wong Wong

>Wong

u wot

I'm not joking that's really his name

Also he's owned by Square and I thought you said no Square charas?

oh wait

Oh


Yeah

0
• 11/20/2015
Dr. Alphys Lab Assistant wrote:
My planned roster for my mugen game: Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Sonic (has an alternate mode using Excalibur), Tails, Alex Kidd, Estelle (from TLoH), Joshua (also from TLoH), Scherazard (again, from TLoH), Shulk (has an alternate mode using the junk sword), Fiora (alternate Mecha Fiora mode), Dunban (has an alternate mode using the monado), Frisk (has an alternate chara mode), Sans,  Asriel, Kyo, Iori, and K.

If I done something like this (Assuming it was 3D/2D like SFIV) here's what my roster would be:

Street Fighters:

Ryu

Ken (SFV version as variant)

Akuma/Dan/Sean (One of those three... probably Akuma.)

Government Officials:

Guile

Chun-Li

Charlie/Cammy (Again not really sure which of these two.)

Shadaloo Team:

M. Bison

Sagat

Vega

Mega Team:

Mega Man (X as variant)

Roll (Roll.EXE as variant)

Zero (Mega Man Zero as variant)

The Darkstalkers:

Morrigan (Lillith as variant)

Felicia

Hsien-Ko

Three Sacred Treasures:

Kyo Kusanagi ('95 version as variant)

Iori Yagami (XIII version as variant)

Chizuru Kagura

Orochi Team:

Yashiro (Orochi version as variant)

Shermie (Orochi version as variant)

Chris (Orochi version as variant)

The Fatal Fury:

Terry Bogard (Mark of the Wolves version as variant)

Andy Bogard

Joe Higashi

Kyokugen Representatives:

Ryo Sakazaki (Neo Geo Battle Coliseum version as variant)

Robert Garcia (AOF3 version as variant)

Yuri Sakazaki

Samurai Shodown!:

Haohmaru (Rasetsumaru as variant)

Nakoruru (Rera as variant)

Genjuro

Mario Stars:

Mario 

Luigi

Peach

Zelda Heroes:

Link (Young Link as variant)

Zelda (Sheik as variant)

Impa

Xenoblade Fighters:

Shulk (Junk sword variant)

Fiora (Mecha Fiora variant)

Riki

Sonic Heroes:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Caliburn style as variant)

Miles "Tails" Prower (SA2 Mech as variant)

Knuckles the Echidna

Classic Sega Stars:

Alex Kidd (Shinobi World version as variant)

Ristar

Astal

Final Fantasies:

Cloud Strife (Zack Fair as variant)

Lightning

Terra Branford (Esper version as variant)

Chrono Trigger:

Crono (Serge as variant)

Lucca (Kid as variant)

Frog (Glenn as variant)

Square Enix's Lost Heroes:

Randi (Main hero of Secret of Mana)

Fei Wong Wong

Will (The main character of Illusion of Gaia, he's pretty awesome in his game)

Undertale:

Frisk (Chara as variant)

Sans (Papyrus as variant)

Asriel (Flowey/Kid Asriel as variant, don't know which of the two)

Bosses:

Gill (Cheapest SF boss?)

Goenitz ("Koko desu ka" spam is a must)

Ganon

Perfect Chaos (Cool Sonic boss)

Sephiroth (Of course!)

Omega Flowey

Write a reply...