All Contributors
AsrielTheDreemurr
BELI24
Meryl014
ComicSans15
Sansthecycledestroyer
Rotor Walrus
• 12/11/2015

What on earth happened

Literally everyone is leaving, I remember following you all to this wiki and we had like 8 users. Now I see 2-3 users. How come...?

I might as well join the rest. I've made my decision, I'm going to move away from this wiki. I will visit though

0 8
  • Upvote
  • Reply
AsrielTheDreemurr
BELI24
Meryl014
ComicSans15
Sansthecycledestroyer
Rotor Walrus
0
• 12/11/2015
Kumatora-San wrote:
Literally everyone is leaving, I remember following you all to this wiki and we had like 8 users. Now I see 2-3 users. How come...?

I might as well join the rest. I've made my decision, I'm going to move away from this wiki. I will visit though

I've been busy playing Sonic Robo Blast 2.

0
• 12/11/2015
Timeline Correction Simulator is a very addicting game.
0
• 12/11/2015

I'm sorry, but School just makes it worse, and I have to boost my grades up. I might not come on, and that's a good thing because 80% of the people here hate me, and say I'm annoying. 

0
• 12/11/2015
This is lovely.
0
• 12/12/2015

If you're just going to ditch us for SH...




Then it would be best... If you don't come back.

0
• 12/12/2015

Excuse me, but I made a post about having a break. You should really read it.

I'm taking a break because I keep getting grounded, and I thought it would be best if I came back on Christmas.

0
• 12/12/2015
AsrielTheDreemurr wrote:
If you're just going to ditch us for SH...




Then it would be best... If you don't come back.

?

0
• 12/13/2015
BELI24 wrote:
AsrielTheDreemurr wrote:
If you're just going to ditch us for SH...



Then it would be best... If you don't come back.

?

Just.



Forget I said that.

Write a reply...