All Contributors
BELI24
SonicStorm478
TomokoKuroki333
Boy My Roy
Kumatora-San
Meryl014
• 12/16/2015

The Finale to an Existence

Just going to say I've been having a terrible time here as of late, (SH drama a few days ago, inactive wiki, boredom, frustration) and that I'm leaving.

Now I know you're all thinking: "Nah, he's going to come back in 20 minutes."

Haha, no.

I really have no reason to come back at all, honestly. Everyone hates me for defending religion, and that is just dumb. It's best to leave religion in the "don't talk about" category.

Seriously "funny" that I'm being called a "salt cannon" now because I'm annoyed, frustrated, and stressed.

It seems like I've also basically proven my point; Friends online usually don't last because someone will do something that breaks a friendship, be it indirectly or through saying something that heavily offends someone.

Yes, I know you're probably all calling me immature and childish, I simply have the heart of a child which is why I have a "child-like innocence" to some people.

Besides that, I've pretty much now realized how much I miss the days of when I never had to deal with drama, arguments, debates, etc.

Now, on another note... If any of you guys want to talk to me I would recommend doing it through Miiverse or sending me a message on Wikia.

Now, I would like to say sorry for anything I caused to everyone (Yes, including those that have made me really mad) and that I am truly sorry for causing problems through my own sheer stupidity.

I don't hate any of you, but my frustration with your actions has gotten the best of me and proved that this place just isn't my cup of tea anymore.

So yeah, I'm outta here.

2 9
  • Upvote
  • Reply
BELI24
SonicStorm478
TomokoKuroki333
Boy My Roy
Kumatora-San
Meryl014
0
• 12/16/2015

But I didn't even do anything :^(

0
• 12/16/2015
Meryl014 wrote:
But I didn't even do anything :^(

I never said you did

1
• 12/16/2015

If you come back, then you're more than welcome. They probably might shittalk behind your back like they did to me. I won't shittalk behind your back, though. Do whatever makes you stress-free

0
• 12/16/2015
Kumatora-San wrote:
If you come back, then you're more than welcome. They probably might shittalk behind your back like they did to me. I won't shittalk behind your back, though. Do whatever makes you stress-free

Honestly I think I can see why you like SH so much now. Sorry if I ended up being mean about it.

1
• 12/16/2015

You have every right to be offended, but this is kind of an overreaction.

1
• 12/16/2015
Boy My Roy wrote:
You have every right to be offended, but this is kind of an overreaction.

Meh

0
• 12/17/2015
SonicStorm478 wrote:
Just going to say I've been having a terrible time here as of late, (SH drama a few days ago, inactive wiki, boredom, frustration) and that I'm leaving.

Now I know you're all thinking: "Nah, he's going to come back in 20 minutes."

Haha, no.

I really have no reason to come back at all, honestly. Everyone hates me for defending religion, and that is just dumb. It's best to leave religion in the "don't talk about" category.

Seriously "funny" that I'm being called a "salt cannon" now because I'm annoyed, frustrated, and stressed.

It seems like I've also basically proven my point; Friends online usually don't last because someone will do something that breaks a friendship, be it indirectly or through saying something that heavily offends someone.

Yes, I know you're probably all calling me immature and childish, I simply have the heart of a child which is why I have a "child-like innocence" to some people.

Besides that, I've pretty much now realized how much I miss the days of when I never had to deal with drama, arguments, debates, etc.

Now, on another note... If any of you guys want to talk to me I would recommend doing it through Miiverse or sending me a message on Wikia.

Now, I would like to say sorry for anything I caused to everyone (Yes, including those that have made me really mad) and that I am truly sorry for causing problems through my own sheer stupidity.

I don't hate any of you, but my frustration with your actions has gotten the best of me and proved that this place just isn't my cup of tea anymore.

So yeah, I'm outta here.

holy hell I leave for like 2 months and I come back to see everything deserted and dead well GG idek

0
• 12/17/2015
I like how everyone forgets this wiki gets active at ''night''.
0
• 12/23/2015
What is even going on...
Write a reply...